FAQs ... frequently asked questions for b2b editors and graphic artists
As a service to the international b2b publication community, we're excited to introduce this newest portion of the TABPI website, a series of frequently asked questions of interest to both editors and designer. We're starting small, but we will be regularly updating this list several times per year.
Click any of the questions below to be taken to the article page.
To suggest a future FAQ to be covered,
please email us at email@example.com.
1. Is it ever okay to let a source review a story?
2. How can editors and graphic designers best work together?
3. How should a B2B editor cover a trade show?
4. Should an editor ever be involved in advertorials?
5. What are some tips for interviewing sources in B2B publications?
About Us FAQs Publishers Links Salary Surveys Contact Us